We are available Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (EST) at 800-563-1458 to answer any questions you may have regarding our products and service. Or email us by clicking here and we will respond promptly (during business hours).
Prior to your order being processed for shipment we will contact you to confirm all details. Should you decide at that point to change or cancel your order any payment or over payment will be promptly refunded to you.
We use Shopify payment services for an extremely secure checkout process. You will have the option of payment using your favourite credit card. Only Shopify can see your card details. Or choose Affirm at checkout to take advantage of financing options.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is unavailable to the following areas: Newfoundland & Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon and outside of Canada.
Orders totalling over $599.99 are shipped anywhere else in Canada (tractor-trailer accessible) free!
Orders totalling from $300.00 to $599.99 are shipped anywhere else in Canada (tractor-trailer accessible) for $100.00
Orders totalling from $100.00 to $299.99 are shipped anywhere else in Canada (tractor-trailer accessible) for $60.00
Orders totalling from $50.00 to $99.99 are shipped anywhere else in Canada for $30.00
Under $50 your order is shipped anywhere else in Canada for $10.00
Finish samples include FREE shipping and a $100 order discount!
Product is usually shipped from our factory in about 5 to 6 weeks of receipt of your order. Transit/shipping time after we ship can vary from one to three weeks.
(Hardware, such as bed bolts or bunk bed pins, is usually shipped within a couple of business days.)
1. Furniture is shipped by common carrier to your curbside. Inside delivery is at the discretion of the carrier (beyond our control) and unpacking and any necessary assembly of product is not normally available.
2. You will be contacted prior to delivery by the shipping company to confirm that you (or your responsible designate) will be at home to receive your shipment.
3. It is your responsibility to inspect the box or boxes for any sign of damage prior to accepting and signing for your shipment.
4. Note any damage on the delivery paperwork prior to signing for the shipment and refuse the shipment if any boxes are punctured or crushed and you are not able to confirm that the furniture inside is not damaged.
Returns & Replacements
You may return items sold and fulfilled by Crate Designs Furniture within 7 days of delivery for a full refund (minus return shipping costs), subject to the following conditions:
1. Product must be in as-new condition and returned in the original packaging.
2. Products with a fabric choice are custom made, just for you, and will incur a minimum 25% restocking fee.
3. We will refund the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
4. Contact us for help to guide you through the return shipping procedure.
5. You will usually receive your refund in less than one week after product is received at our factory.
We guarantee that our furniture will have gaps and cracks, but will not fall apart for as long as you own it! Shipping charges for any necessary replacement parts are included during your first year of ownership.
Foam, fabric and mechanisms (non-wood parts) are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery. As most mills do not guarantee their fabric we will not be held responsible for wear or fading of our products’ fabric. Mattress warranties vary by model. View individual mattresses for warranty information. This guarantee is limited to the original purchaser and is also limited to furniture used indoors under normal residential conditions only. Your invoice is your proof of purchase.
Commercial warranty terms:
Crate Designs Ltd. warrants its wood, fabric and foam products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery.
This warranty is made by Crate Designs to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at Crate Designs option, of products, which when used under normal conditions prove to be defective within the period stated above. This warranty does not apply to any product which must be replaced because of negligence, abuse, accident, or which has been altered or modified by someone other than Crate Designs or its authorized representative.
Crate Designs Ltd. liability with respect to its products does not exceed that expressly set forth above. Under no circumstances shall Crate Designs Ltd. be liable for incidental or consequential damage.
View individual mattresses for warranty information.